Thursday, May 13, 2010
Pay-Per-Click(PPC) or Paid-To-Click(PTC):
Pay-Per-Click(PPC) or Paid-To-Click(PTC) is an internet advertising model which is used on many websites. The advertisers pay these websites only when their ad(s) is/are clicked. So, these webistes which host the advertisements of the advertisers pay the users who join their website and click on their advertiser's ads. These websites display ads in many formats like text links, banner ads etc.
I'm not going into full details(like how these programs find advertisers etc) of PPC marketing as you don't need all of that information to earn money using PPC programs. Refer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_per_click for full details.
As a user who wants to earn money using PPC programs, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
1. There are lots of PPC/PTC programs on the internet. Select one to start with.
2. Register to the PPC program.
3. Click the ads that are displayed to you(You must click only one ad at a time) and view a webiste for a certain amount of time(mostly 30 secs to 1 minute).
4. You will be paid for each ad you viewed.
5. As a free user, you will be given only a few ads to click. If you want more ads to click, you need to upgrade your membership to premium which costs you some money. As you are here to earn money and if you are willing to invest some, you can always start with a free membership. Wait until you get some money and then upgrade your membership if you want.
6. Be patient as it takes some time to increase your earnings with PPC programs.
Note: Not all PPC programs pay you the same amount to click on ads. The amount varies from program to program.
If you like this post, then please subscribe to my RSS Feed . You can also Subscribe by Email to get new posts directly to your inbox.