Following are some important Dos and Don'ts for using Google Adsense.
- Content is the main part of your website or blog. Make sure that your website or blog content is unique and original. This will increase your visitors.
- Read and understand the Terms and Conditions and Program Policies thoroughly before you begin using Adsense.
- Explore everything you can about Google Adsense. Visit other blogs/websites that are using Adsense. Learn from their experiences and mistakes in using Adsense. Post a comment on their websites to know their experience.
- Use right keywords for your articles.
- Placing of google ads means much more to the website or blog owner. The ads must be in the top portion of your blog or website which makes them easily visible for your readers without them having to scroll down.
- Learn how to optimize your site for the most enjoyable and profitable Google Adsense experience. Realize it does take some time and hard work. That's why it's so important that you write about something you care about. Hard work is even harder if you don't like what you're doing.
- Change the ad layout and notice which layout works the best for you. There are many different layout options and there's no way you can know going in which one will perform the best.
- Don't ever click on your own ads. Google Adsense makes it very clear this won't be tolerated.
- Don't ask your friends and family to click on your ads.
- Don't use automated click programs.
- Don't use robots to clicks your ads.
- Don't use illegal content on your webiste or blog.
- Don't participate in the Google Adsense program strictly for the money. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It will take time and hard work to make a profit.
- Don't worry if you don't understand everything the first day. Although the Google Adsense program is extremely user-friendly, it may take a little time to integrate all the facets of the program. Be patient and above all, have fun!
I hope these tips are helful for you to succeed with Google Adsense.
Share your experience with Google Adsense in comments.
If you like this post, then please subscribe to my RSS Feed . You can also Subscribe by Email to get new posts directly to your inbox.