- Your profile is the most visited part, related to you, on Facebook. So, don't forget to add your blog url to your profile.
- Publish your new blog post links on your wall regularly. Try to publish the links of your best posts only instead of each and every post link.
- There are many application on facebook that can be integrated with your profile. Use some applications that can promote your blog. NetworkedBlogs, SociaRSS, Simplaris Blogcas are a few of them.
- Join relevant groups and pages on the topic of your blog content and share your blog links there.
- You can make your own pages about your blog and promote them. Whenever you publish a new post, it will appear in your Facebook profile. For this to work, you have to do the following after creating the page.
- Go to the “notes” tab at the top of the page.
- Select “Import A Blog” in the Notes Setting section.
- Enter the url of your blog and press “Start Importing” button.
- Facebook will import the content of the RSS feed for you to preview. If everything looks OK, then go ahead and press the “Continue” button. Your RSS feed will now be automatically imported into your “Notes” section.
- You can link this page to your twitter account.
- You can advertise on Facebook with a small investment.
Do you have other ideas on using Facebook for promoting your blog? Share them here.
Connect with me on Facebook.
If you like this post, then please subscribe to my RSS Feed . You can also Subscribe by Email to get new posts directly to your inbox.